PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampdragon69

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 16, 2019
I may be a little crazy but I may need to find a pipe smoking club. A little history. I walk my dogs several times a day like a good person. While being dragged down the road by my hound dog. I keep smelling great pipe tobacco being smoked but it is just someone doing their laundry. I am thinking that I will find a fellow smoker but it is a dryer sheet. I live in a mixed neighborhood. Private homes next to apartment buildings. A lot of college students but several working class families also. Not out of the question to find hipsters. Am I the only one that gets tricked by someone doing their laundry?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
.....foursidedtriangle, do not......repeat, do not get married....if you do, all life as you know it will end, and if there are children....well, life just ceases....
Not at all. I'm married and have three kids. My wife buys most of my tobacco and pipes and leaves me be with personal interests as she knows stress relief is important. Marry well with a take what you brought prenup and there's no issues. Once you allow a marriage to become one sided and adopt the "happy wife, happy life" mentality, you'll never be happy in that marriage again.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Freedom is bliss. Imagine being able to do whatever you want all the time. I’m never getting married.
I always do what I want and my wife supports all I do. She's bought most of my pipes and tobacco for the past several years and even has started a cellar of her own. I'll never understand how marriages devolve into servitude.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
When you say that both of your cremations are already paid for, does this mean that it’s going to be a two-for-one all or nothing deal? Sounds dramatic and romantic all at the same time.
Nah, just two separate contracts with a crematorium much like buying burial plots. Both of us went ahead and paid for our expenses before the time came. She's already picked an urn, I may have to commission mine.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon
Status
Not open for further replies.