PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rpink53

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 31, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a matte orange one. It is a great smoker. Generous bowl given its nose warmer status and so easy to clench.

I've been trying to decide what pipe to use Upland bird hunting tomorrow and have landed on this because of how easy it is to clench. I have much lighter pipes, but weight isn't an issue because of the way it rests on my chin.

Reactions: BROBS

Rpink53

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 31, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
z
I have a matte orange one. It is a great smoker. Generous bowl given its nose warmer status and so easy to clench.

I've been trying to decide what pipe to use Upland bird hunting tomorrow and have landed on this because of how easy it is to clench. I have much lighter pipes, but weight isn't an issue because of the way it rests on my chin.

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana

I too have to say that it rests really easily. It's an extremely comfortable pipe.

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.