PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aguineapig

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2014
I remember a while ago when I'd look at forums but not join in, seeing this one mentioned as one of the greats more then a few times.

those who like it, love it and make it known, but it still seems like one of the lesser known C&D/Runowski burley blends.

Reactions: anotherbob
I realized I have not answered this post - though I have discussed what is a desert and what is an island earlier in the thread.

I have solved this problem before- When the last island thread cropped up. Reposting

1. I don’t like stranded in an island
2. If I do I will try to escape / rescued
3. I would like to carry an unobtainium blend. Any would do, but let’s say it’s Penzance
4. I will make a big sign - Penzance available here
5. I will get rescued

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
Hm, I've never thought about it. Probably HU Director's Cut, Irish Flake, and something fruity, maybe kind of reminiscent of Smucker's grape-flavored jelly... I'll have to think on it.

Yes parts of Antarctica a desert (Probably most of it)
No, Antarctica is not an island.

@cshubhra and @chasingembers
I will see your desert islands and raise you Antarctica. Technically a desert, I believe. ?

Blends?
1. Balkan Supreme
2. Peterson’s Irish Flake
3. D&R Rimboche (either SJ or AP)

Ask me tomorrow and I’ll probably give you a different three.
Sorry, can’t pick just three.

Reactions: Country Bladesmith
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Yes parts of Antarctica a desert (Probably most of it)
No, Antarctica is not an island.
Ok. I guess it is not an island since it’s a continent, but that sumbitch is surrounded by water, so I’m calling it an island! ? I knew a guy that used to do research once a year down there. He said the place is littered with mummified penguins. It’s too dry and cold for them to decompose at any appreciable rate, so they just freeze-dry. He used to get plugs of ice and study the gas composition of the air bubbles trapped deep in the ice to learn what the air on Earth was like a long time ago.

Imagine getting stuck In Antarctica with an endless supply of tobacco. I can’t imagine the romantic island gate away OP thought ? ?

Ok. I guess it is not an island since it’s a continent, but that sumbitch is surrounded by water, so I’m calling it an island! ? I knew a guy that used to do research once a year down there. He said the place is littered with mummified penguins. It’s too dry and cold for them to decompose at any appreciable rate, so they just freeze-dry. He used to get plugs of ice and study the gas composition of the air bubbles trapped deep in the ice to learn what the air on Earth was like a long time ago.

• Haha
Reactions: Country Bladesmith
Status
Not open for further replies.