PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
Gents, I attempted to PM "saintpeter". He has blocked PMs. He also states that he has abandoned this forum. I have a bad feeling that the tobacco box is no longer in circulation.

Maybe I'm being too kind or thinking too much into it but seems weird that he would bother post about receiving the box, alert us that he has left the forum, ask for forwarding info, and then swipe the box.

Don't the organizers have his information for the box pass? Should try contacting him elsewhere first...

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
Pretty sure saintpeter got angry because a mod disciplined him for a post he made about a political topic. After that he changed his thumbnail image to black and announced he was leaving the forum... apparently as a type of protest.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and BROBS

Bowie

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 24, 2019
Minnesota
tokerpipes... I have an idea. If Saintpeter has taken the box as part of his protest, I am willing to help re-boot this endeavor. I have blended a variety of batches and have some tins on hand. It will not be the box it was, but still be worth the effort. Good for the morale and camaraderie of the gents. Let me know... I am willing to do this.
I've had one of 7charbs blends and give it a big thumbs up.

Jun 23, 2019
Sounds like the box has been located? Maybe we should all just exercise a little patience.

Now with that said, I'd be happy to help with the "re-building" of the box if necessary; have been working on some home blends/home-pressed cakes/flakes I've been giving friends to try.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
6CAD97FE-3423-40D5-93BA-D6F8EF0EF8AA.png
Saintpeter doesn’t have the box. I am working with the last recipient, who shouldn’t have received it a second time. Some of these guys have had issues concerning work due to COVID. We can all have a bit more patience with the box.

That said I am excited to try home blends. Once upon a time I made a few blends of my own. One got rave reviews.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.