PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Yes, I've reached the age where I'm starting to be more forgetful. That's why I am glad I am a member of a forum full of not only old guys like me but a bunch of youngsters with still fully functional minds.

So, I'm working on a Mastro de Paja this morning for eBay. I get to the nomenclature and see its a pipe made for a pipe group called M.A.P.S. I know I've seen that acronym somewhere before and probably even knew what it stands for. But, even after a strong cup of coffee and a pipe loaded with Five Brothers, it's not coming back to me. HELP PLEASE!

IMG_7401.JPG

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Nothing plain Jane about that poker sitter; it's right snappy. It's scary the information that Forums can provide.

pipestud, I subscribe to the attic theory of senior memory lapses. It isn't that older people are dysfunctional; it's that we have so much more information in the attic that it takes a long time to dig it out.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Nothing plain Jane about that poker sitter; it's right snappy. It's scary the information that Forums can provide.

pipestud, I subscribe to the attic theory of senior memory lapses. It isn't that older people are dysfunctional; it's that we have so much more information in the attic that it takes a long time to dig it out.

I like the way you think, MSO!

Reactions: BROBS and jpmcwjr

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.

I'm sure glad you posted that link, 3rdguy. This pipe has an adapter in it and it is so well done that I just thought it was the tenon and would have left the info out of the auction regarding this pipe being able to take a filter.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
I'm sure glad you posted that link, 3rdguy. This pipe has an adapter in it and it is so well done that I just thought it was the tenon and would have left the info out of the auction regarding this pipe being able to take a filter.
No problem. Look forward to you opening back up..

Reactions: BROBS and jpmcwjr
Status
Not open for further replies.