PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
I know there are quite a few hunting/firearm buffs on here so I thought it would be kinda cool to show off your ATF’s Without the alcohol cause, we all know alcohol and firearms don’t mix! But tobacco and firearms is hard to beat! Heading to work with my daily carry and a pipe full of Prince AlbertB9211C0C-66EF-4B3D-806F-2E88B4AE9A5B.jpeg

americaman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
On the gun boards the full ATF is common. I think most gun owners understand that taking a photo of all three does not mean you are partaking in all three. Good thread idea for this forum, though, as I’ve found most pipe smokers tend to be into firearms as well. Wish I had a photo to share.

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
On the gun boards the full ATF is common. I think most gun owners understand that taking a photo of all three does not mean you are partaking in all three. Good thread idea for this forum, though, as I’ve found most pipe smokers tend to be into firearms as well. Wish I had a photo to share.
Yes sir and thank you for your support! I know that if nothing else I like to check out and learn from what others like

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
This is not going to go down well here but I think to open a thread on 'show us your preferred killing device ' on a pipe smoking forum (allegedly an easy going pastime) during a world pandemic is in my opinion more than crass.

Come on guys, can't you think of a more uplifting or positive 'show us your.....' thread in these horrid times?

Regards,

Jay.?

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
This is not going to go down well here but I think to open a thread on 'show us your preferred killing device ' on a pipe smoking forum (allegedly an easy going pastime) during a world pandemic is in my opinion more than crass.

Come on guys, can't you think of a more uplifting or positive 'show us your.....' thread in these horrid times?

Regards,

Jay.?
It’s not a killing device it’s a freedom machine.
That’s why they aren’t allowed in the UK or Europe.