PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Hey weez, um. Where do you live, where do you keep your Condor and what’s that code to your security system? No reason for asking. Just making small talk...Yeah, just friendly banter, that’s all...
Come on over!... cray
TtKooXj.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke # 13 in a 1980 black rusticated rough top Jobey E27 Stromboli extra ball-shaped poker with a pearl green acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in years, and as I need another pipe to smoke Lat-blends in, this former-burley pipe gets that call. Ice water and bergs is my drink on this very warm and sunny day.
Jobey_Stromboli.jpg

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke # 13 in a 1980 black rusticated rough top Jobey E27 Stromboli extra ball-shaped poker with a pearl green acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in years, and as I need another pipe to smoke Lat-blends in, this former-burley pipe gets that call. Ice water and bergs is my drink on this very warm and sunny day.
View attachment 24217
That thing is freakin' beautiful, Mr. A!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
View attachment 24217

Thanks, man. Paid $35 for it in 1980.

Status
Not open for further replies.