What's Your First Pipe Purchase of the New Year?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Alaskan, that Rad is a beauty. I have a feeling it won't be your last. I currently have 22 in my collection and I am always looking for more.

Yeah, I'm already wondering when I'll get the next one. There are a couple out there right now but not exactly "my style". This is my first one, and it's a hell of a good smoker I'll say that. 22! I knew you were a fan of his but that is a hell of a Rad collection! You'll have to post an embers style collection pic for us sometime!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
magpiety, not a thing wrong with Rossi, especially as briar pipes to haul around. As you see, they are Savinelli shapes with slightly less fancy finishes often at considerable savings. Some of their series have gotten into the Savinelli price range too, but most are less. I have an 8404 Palermo yacht and a Vittoria prince, and they are sound as a ship and nicely balanced and finished. I'd take either to a pipe show or club and not have a moment's hesitation. Good smoking durable pipes.

joeman

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2016
South Carolina
This was it for me. My local B&M is going out of business and selling all pipes 50% off. I received a $75 Visa gift card from my parents for Xmas. The stars aligned and i could finally justify buying this Brigham by Nording freehand.

View attachment 15999

View attachment 16000
View attachment 16001

OK...here's a question regarding your new pipe. What is the connection between Brigham (Canadian pipe company) and Nording? The nomenclature contains the exact cursive Brigham stamping of the Canadian pipe maker.

banjoner

Lurker
Jun 4, 2018
OK...here's a question regarding your new pipe. What is the connection between Brigham (Canadian pipe company) and Nording? The nomenclature contains the exact cursive Brigham stamping of the Canadian pipe maker.

From what I've gathered via the Brigham page on FB it appears they are doing a few runs of "designer series" pipes that are carved by notable companies but incorporate the Brigham system into the stem work.

Status
Not open for further replies.