Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Yep, PA Tin. What do you think was in that tin? :puffy:
ZZTop_PA.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Tobacco Hawke? It's just a wild guess. As an after thought I sent you your supply of the usual and it will land in your Post Office box on Tuesday.

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Hehe, and thx!

So ... you chewed up Levi Garrett and spit him out I hear.(Pun intended)
ZZTop: actually I do think its just a novelty part of the guitar strap for show, however I'd say they smoked/smoke a lot more green leaves than brown.
PS: My mother passed away on the 21st. Im just coming out of the fog here. She was 81 and married to my Dad for 57 years. He's still with us on this side. I havent had a drink in 25 yrs, one more day wont hurt.

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Don't want to hijack the thread, but just wanted to send my condolences to you Hawke, on the passing of your mother. My wife's dad just passed a few days ago so I can empathize.

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
wireless transmitter
Ohhhhhh sweet.
My Dad smoked Salem's for a short spell before I was born. Thats it. Never saw him drink anything but beer and then only two I can think of. Im the black sheep(and white sheep two, only child) My mom would drink wine often but I never could tell she was drinking.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
We saw them play a small festival in Southern Maryland a few years ago, at boat museum of all places! (beautiful outdoor venue). Just before the concert, the wife and walked down to the deserted dock. Billy was there smoking a cigar looking at the water. I said hello and "have a great show". He said "thanks man" and just kept staring at the water. I was going to ask him to sign my ticket, but didn't want to disturb his little bit of peace any more than I had.
They smokin' Prince Albert, and wearing nylons too.

'Cause we bad, we nationwide.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
saw them play in concert back in '72.
lotta smoking in that hall that night, but I don't think much of it came from p.a.

Status
Not open for further replies.