Jul 12, 2011
I'm bummed I can't find the one I had, gotta get a new one,

for the upcoming winter and smoking outside :) IMHO they

work great and a fill will last about 12-hrs (good for a long

day of pipe smoke'in) ;-)

colorduke

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 5, 2011
The last I saw them was on zippo's main website.They are good handwarmers but i like the ones that use a sm charcoal stick great for hunting.Just checked out there site they have them for $19.95.

fireman03

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
How do they work? Are they safe. Is there a hidden open flame in them? I've seen them for year's but never understood what makes them work.

fireman03

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Never mind. Just pulled it up on YouTube. Looks like I'll be adding one of those to the Christmas list.

pipermedic9

Lurker
Oct 15, 2012
I recently bought two off of amazon for a very reasonable price. There are also seeveral deals for new warmers on ebay.

lankfordjl

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 29, 2011
Texas
I've got a brand new Zippo hand warmer in closet! I bought it last year from Amazon and haven't used it yet. Thanks for reminding me about it!
http://www.amazon.com/Zippo-40182-Silver-Hand-Warmer/dp/B0034C6GDG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352831587&sr=8-1&keywords=zippo+hand+warmer
41Sw50L8%2BgL.jpg

Jul 15, 2011
My grandfather used to have one of those and I think they are cool as shit. Always wanted one, kind of hard to find in this area. Next time I run into one Ill have to pick one up.

bdstansel

Starting to Get Obsessed
We love these things, I got my wife one (from Amazon) it ran warm for over 18 hrs on the first use...I didn't use the graduated cup to fill it just put the fuel right in from the zippo can. Anywho it worked so well we ordered another one. $10-12 USD for the chrome/black ones...the real-tree camo ones are a few bucks more. The finish is really irrelevant as it gets fairly warm, warm enuf where you wouldn't wanna handle it with bare hands, we keep it in the lil bag that it comes with.

Status
Not open for further replies.