Pipes Magazine » Pipe Talk

Tags:  No tags yet. 

Zederkoff, Any Good?

(4 posts)
  1. toobfreak

toobfreak

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I've just noticed these Zederkoff pipes, not familiar with the brand. They run in the range of $150-$180, promise flawless construction and finish, and have a (stainless?) metal rim screwed to the rim of the bowl to protect from charring, plus they come in several colored finishes as well as natural wood. The one in the ad looks nice.

To Master Po: Is it not being able to see that makes you tire of life?
    Master Po: No! It is being able to hear!
    Posted 2 years ago #
  2. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I thought PC had a better deal on these, but maybe I'm misremembering. They look well made, but I don't have one. I can char a rim somewhat, on some pipes, and others seem impervious, or at least resistant. I admit I'm not drawn to the metal rim so much; it's okay, but not especially attractive.

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. ericusrex

ericusrex

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

They look overpriced AND ridiculous to me, like Porsche pipes. But I've never had one in hand.

Posted 2 years ago #
  4. pagan

pagan

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

They look overpriced AND ridiculous to me, like Porsche pipes. But I've never had one in hand.

I tend to agree, however I also believe, To Each His Own

Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes
    Posted 2 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   jfred, elpfeife, ben88, redglow, supdog, trubka2, jaytex969, jcdarin, winton, alaskanpiper