PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
It's a cold dreary day here in these parts with on and off again sleet.Folks are getting off work early,and the schools are closed.It's all supposed to freeze tonight.I'm one of those fellows who can't sit still for long peroids of time.I guess its the main reason I never opted for a full time office job.I'm starting to get that closed in feeling.I hate not getting outside.The good news is it's suppose to be warmer tomorrow.It should be gone by noon.I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
San Antonio, TX

Sunny and 78 right now.

Lower 60's for tonight.
Pipe smoking weather for sure. :puffy:
Sorry to hear about your weather. I hope it gets better soon!

jwp159

Can't Leave
Jan 1, 2010
Yea, here in N.C. the safest thing to do is to set by the fireplace and enjoy a good bowl which is what I'm doing. It's nasty outside. CH in a DG Viscount pot with my feet close to the fire. :puffy:

dottle

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2012
Were icing up pretty bad in Asheboro right now, and its getting worse. Good chance we will loose power here at the farm if it keeps building up on the power lines. Time to break out the black house!

wmhines

Lurker
Jan 20, 2013
Lots of sleet here in Charlotte. Lots of side streets closed to traffic making main roads a slippery mess. Glad to have made it home and away from the maniacs on their cell phones.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
A dusting of snow predicted here in Central Massachusetts tonight and the temps will be in the single digits. Highs in the 20's through the weekend, not exactly nice weather to be outside. Especially if you're not a winter person. I feel like a bear going into hibernation. LOL

Just finished a bowl of Wilderness blend in an Ashton Canadian shape pipe. Come on Springtime!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.