PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
There have been lengthy discussions on here regarding the YTPC with many differing opinions. Some good, some bad, and some heated. Some individuals here can't be bothered to watch for more than 30 seconds; while others watch many videos of any length. Some guys need production value, editing, professional camera's etc., and others just watch and like them for what they are. To each their own...
You can find me under Metalhead Cigarguy. :puffy:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHPs8IhrwEdRTtIzX8TpiEA

darthpipe

Lurker
Dec 9, 2017
Chapin, SC
I am familiar with you and your great work. I saw that episode regarding the community and I totally agree.
I’m the Diz Pipe

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCX2z74pvFIq9zRlNagxnMgw

chilipalmer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2017
I like the YTPC. It's nice, friendly entertainment. And that Deathmeatal guy...you know, people talk endlessly about blends and how they're a match for this or that, but, metal music and pipes? Now, even though there's a lot more pipe talk than metal music, that is an awesome match!
Cheers,
Chili

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Dude... my video's are nothing to brag about. I think most of my vids suck; especially my fist 100+, but it doesn't stop me from putting them up. If someone gets some entertainment and/or useful information out of them then I'm good with them.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
As a nod of respect to the YTPC we'll let this run for awhile so people have a chance to share their pipe related YT channels.
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is technically against the rules to just post up, "Hey, check out my latest YouTube video!" So, please refrain from making posts like that.
We'll let it run for a bit before making it a sticky as, ironically, sticky posts become invisible.
Have at it YouTubers!

derekflint

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2017
Metal what are some blends you will be reviewing in the future, and do you take request's ?

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Metal what are some blends you will be reviewing in the future, and do you take request's ?
I have no clue. Most of my video's are random. Usually a topic will pop up a the day before or that morning and I'll post a video. I don't really pre-plan video's anymore. Did that when I first started, but now everything is spontaneous for the most part. As far as reviews, if I'm smoking a blend I feel like sharing thoughts on I'll post a video, so I never know what reviews I'll be doing. If you have a suggestion for a review let me know. If I have the blend available I could do a review. Can't guarantee that it will be good though. ;)

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I did a video on the breath smoking technique a few months ago, but am not a regular poster.
https://youtu.be/Jw8R7mxECvY

Status
Not open for further replies.