PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

dieseltech

Might Stick Around
Nov 18, 2010
Just curious if there are any members here from the golden age of the YPSC back pre 2006 when it fell off the map and is now all but non-existent. I was a regular in the forum there and chat back from 1999 to 2003 when I got deployed to Iraq. I would like to reconnect with people from then and share the joys found in a pipe bowl from the past years.
Travis

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Thanks for posting Dieseltech. I'm not familiar with the YPSC. Maybe you will find some of the people you are looking for, and you can definitely make some new friends here as well.

dieseltech

Might Stick Around
Nov 18, 2010
Its the Yahoo Pipe Smokers Club, it was a good gathering of people back in the day but now seldom has any posts. chats are non-existent anymore. I see the forums here are very active and look forward to meeting many new people. I really enjoy this site and the radio show. Thanks
Travis

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome, dieseltech. Hope Forums fills the gap YPSC left for you. A lot of interesting posts,

discussion and information here, and a few laughs along the way.

dieseltech

Might Stick Around
Nov 18, 2010
thanks for the welcome, i do appreciate it. I look forward to the forum. Anyone figured out how to get paid for pipe smoking? HAHA!
Travis

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Hey Travis. I'm still in Yahoo Pipesmokers II. Dunno if we overlapped there or not - I rediscovered my pipe (after being on only cigars for years) in the fall of 2003.

Pipestud posts here now and then.

dieseltech

Might Stick Around
Nov 18, 2010
Well here I am to resurrect a thread! Judd seen you on the Facebook page that’s now going. We did definitely see one another on the original YPSC2. Glad there are others out there still going

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I remember a yahoo pipe forum from back in the day. Me and hoosierpipeguy and pipestud used to hang out there. Not sure if it is the same one the OP is talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.