You\'ve got peanut butter in my chocolate!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

72 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
3 Fresh Il Cerchio Pipes
12 Fresh Johs Pipes
24 Fresh Brigham Pipes
9 Fresh Caminetto Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
I love Penzance. Its deep, smokey, spicy, rich and wonderful. It's the wonder blend. I think adding a bit of it to just about most other tobaccos makes them better. I also love Caminetto Lombardo. I'm sure I've said it before but I'm pretty much the only one who ever did seeing as how its discontinued because I'm pretty sure I am one of only a few people who tried it and liked it. Its zesty, orangey and has a great room note. Today I wanted something stronger than Lombardo but lighter than Penzance so I mixed them up 50/50. These two shouldn't go well together but they do. A perfect summer time afternoon smoke. Its awesomeness in a bowl!

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I just wish I could get my hands on a tin of Penzance. I haven't had it for years now and I miss it so much. I took a year or 2 hiatus from the pipe and all tobacco and by the time I came back to my senses, Penzance was in the state that it is now. God I wish I would have cellared pounds of it.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Have you tried Iwan Reis? I thought they had some tins.
Nevermind, they are out. I'd be happy to sell you a tin if you've like it. I was able to score some from them before they were out.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
You're a true gentleman my friend. I would be glad to take a tin off yer hands. Email me your info. Philmelillo@gmail.com. Now I am looking forward to that religious, Penzance in it's old buddy Dunhill Shell Quaint, Tobacco and briar experience. They are old friends indeed. Thanks much.
Cheers.
P.

Status
Not open for further replies.