PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipesaplenty

Lurker
Mar 5, 2013
Recently been watching videos put up by a youtube member by the name of NWPipesomoker. I figured I'd tell you guys about his videos. I enjoy them myself. Its a guy by who just videotapes himself smoking while pondering certain questions or topics. Very relaxing and enjoyable.

pipesaplenty

Lurker
Mar 5, 2013
I noticed haha It would be cool to find him. Makes me wanna light up with him and have a conversatiion!

hfearly

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 11, 2012
Canada
I've found it extremely hard to follow who is part of that Youtube pipe community and who is not as there doesn't seem to be any explicit social network features on Youtube. I've subscribed to about 10 or 15 people but still feel I'm only seeing the tip of the iceberg.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Recently been watching videos put up by a youtube member by the name of NWPipesomoker. I figured I'd tell you guys about his videos. I enjoy them myself. Its a guy by who just videotapes himself smoking while pondering certain questions or topics. Very relaxing and enjoyable.
Tom is a great guy and has some great do it yourself tips about pipe smoking. I've had the pleasure of meeting him in person and hanging out with him for a few hours. Great guy, and a great pipe smoker.
As for YouTube, I can be found under the same user name as here.
Edit: Removed link. Rule #2. L.

vabriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 24, 2012
I've watched many of the NWPipesomoker videos and another guy who's pretty entertaining is "Dighsx aka Jay" (www.youtube.com/user/dighsx). Not all of his videos are about pipe topics but most seem to be. I'll be sure to check out some of the others mentioned here.

Status
Not open for further replies.