PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Hey everyone,
Maybe I'm the only one who wants to do this, but I'd love to find a channel on YouTube that is all about pipe smoking.

If anyone on the forum has one or knows of one it'd be awesome if you could leave a link!

I know that in the past I've seen some people who do regular YouTube pipe shows but I can't find them any longer.

Thanks!

frennchy11

Dec 28, 2011
Smoking dagner and dagnerperformance have some good videos. Just make sure there aren't any small children in the room lol great guys though.

arabpipesmoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2012
There are many great channels out there and i may fail to count them all but you can start with my personal channel as start www.youtube.com/arabpipesmoker

loborx

Apr 20, 2011
Lots of vids on YouTube. I usually just enter a topic or a tobacco name in the search field and a bunch of hits come up. It's kind of scattershot but it's certainly entertaining.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
There are tons out there. I regularly follow, Joffre the Giant, OneManSmoke, Backcountrypipe, Dubinthedam and NWPipeSmoker.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
There are tons upon tons of pipe smoking dedicated youtube channels, good luck finding one worth watching though the majority are terrible.

bronxbriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 23, 2010
New York
Check out DubintheDam. He does not post too often anymore but his older videos are classics.
For sheer joy in the hobby and for good humor check out DunhillManUK.

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
@Kevin

I feel like a fool haha thank you all for the great suggestions.

sorringowl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
+1 on DubintheDam. Great reviews on everything from tobaccos to lighters and his Irish accent couldn't be more suitable for a video log about pipes.
And yes, I will have to check out the Pipesmag one as well.

roguefox

Lurker
Mar 21, 2012
I also did not know there was a pipesmagazine channel..you should publicize that more often Kevin! Pipefriendchs is also a very popular youtube pipesmoker, his videos lately are more geared towards being a vlog but the dude often has something interesting to say and some killer pipes.

chispa

Can't Leave
Sep 18, 2011
Pipefriendchs Stogiefarts. Matches860
Dunhillmanuk "she's a good girl!!!!"

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Well, I should have realized that the Pipesmagazine channel was full of videos I'm already familiar with.

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
Pipesmagazine channel has a nice video on basic cleaning, esp for newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.