PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrearoberts

Lurker
Nov 29, 2013
Hey guys!
I'm quite new to pipe smoking and have only been enjoying the puff since September.
I'm always using http://www.uktobacco.com for my pipe tobacco and picked up a cheap and cheerful little pipe from there too. Gets the job done!
Just wondering what some of your guys' favourites are? I'd like to shop around for the best deals!

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Welcome to the forum!
My two favorite sites for pipes are Smokingpipes.com and Jamesislandpiper.com, but we have a lot of site sponsors to choose from that are all highly recommended! Hope that helps you out!

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Welcome!
For tobacco it's usually 4Noggins and Smoking Pipes. (unsure if SP.Com ships to the UK)
For estate pipes it's usually Pulver's Briar but I haunt Briar Blues and MKELaw pipes also.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Hi Andrea, welcome to the site. For pipes my favorites are Briar Blues, Smokingpipes, Mke-Law Pipes, Marty Pulvers, Two Friends.
For tobacco and accessories my favorites are smokingpipes, 4noggins,PC.

brassonly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2012
Yes I agree , for me Smokingpipes.com is my favourite also. Always great service , great products and great prices.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
For pipe tobacco: I like SmokingPipes and 4noggins

For pipe purchases: Pipes and Cigars, SmokingPipes and eBay

For corn cob pipes and cob accessories: Aristocob.com

For cigars: Cigarbid.com

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
metal, have you ever looked at Jrcigars or Famous for your cigars? Their prices are usually as good as it gets. JR only charges 5 bucks for shipping no matter how many boxes or bundles you get. I began ordering from Jr back in the early 80's. They sell more cigars than any other company and have done so for more than 3 decades.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
metal, have you ever looked at Jrcigars or Famous for your cigars? Their prices are usually as good as it gets. JR only charges 5 bucks for shipping no matter how many boxes or bundles you get. I began ordering from Jr back in the early 80's. They sell more cigars than any other company and have done so for more than 3 decades.
@cigrmaster - I've looked at JR and Famous and they do have pretty good prices on most of their stuff, but Cigarbid has the best deals; as long as you know what you're bidding on. I've seen people screw themselves by not paying attention to the item up for bid and knowing what the regular online price is. I score 5 packs for $5, $7 and $9 regularly and for good quality sticks. $1.20-$1.80 per stick is a hard price to beat especially on cigars that normally sell for $4-7 per stick. Its a really good savings. The deals on samplers and boxes are great as well. There shipping is only $6.95 unless you order big items like humidors or multiple boxes etc.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
P&C all the way.
I haven't heard a damn thing about BNB tobacco.
Their site looks a little old-school and I already have great sites which take care of me.
BnB Tobacco is a site sponsor but there's next to zero buzz about them on the forums.
Anyone deal with these folks?

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
+1 CigarMaster, buy a couple boxes of cigars from JR regularly,smoke 6-10 a week and my pipes.

P&C, smoking pipes & 4noggins for pipe stuff.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
SmokingPipes.com is my clear favorite. The people there are knowledgeable and honest. For instance, for a pipe I was eyeing, the fellow who I spoke with ran the pipe under a few tests, and was honest about telling me that the pipe had some fill in it. How much he couldn't make clear, so I imagine I'll know tomorrow when the pipe is delivered. They take returns back without a stocking fee (unlike Cup O Joes, who charges a $10 restocking fee and are less than forthcoming about their pipes) and they show the photo of the exact pipe you will be getting. These fellows and ladies know how to treat customers.

deleon

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
I stick to smokingpipes.com, I've always gotten great customer service on the phone and through emails, they never disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.