PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

antbauers

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Gotta order 30+ pizzas tomorrow for a work party. I don't wanna order just all pepperoni, cheese and other typical toppings. Need some ideas. What are your favorite combos?

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
Ha good question! I worked at a pizza place in college and pepperoni and cheese were 90% of sales. Later in life I was in your position and just let the pizza place decide. I did order a couple extra veggie and cheese pizza's so that a couple of vegetarians would have something to eat. Strange thing is, after taking orders form from all of the veg-heads and carnivours, the cheese pizzas always went first every time. Sausage or hamburger and jalepeno got tore up pretty quick too.

drennan

Can't Leave
Mar 30, 2014
Normandy
I quite like an egg cracked onto the middle of the pizza just before it's cooked. Honey and parmesan is lovely on a pizza too, needs to be good parmesan though.

jfox520

May 24, 2013
My son-in-law has an issue dairy. So we get him a Pepperoni pizza without any cheese.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Not too many ingredients to keep a thin pizza on a thin crust. The "deep dish" or very thick pizza tends to

be more of a casserole, maybe nice but not in the Italian pizza tradition, and the cheese used tends to be

not so good. Keeping it to just one or two ingredients, I like pepperoni, Italian sausage, onions, mushrooms,

definitely fresh garlic as an ingredient (not garlic salt which is usually dried up and not good), green peppers,

and anchovies.

wnghanglow

Mar 25, 2012
Order 30 cheese, next time they'll make someone else order the pizzas.
My favorite is Alfredo sauce and spinach.

antbauers

Jul 12, 2013
I asked around what people wanted, majority said no preference. So I stopped asking, they were no help. Found out more people are joining the party so I'm gonna end placing this order between 2 different pizza places, maybe 3. I love hearing the suggestions and I am actually going to put them in. So gimme more, lol!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
natibo, I thought this was about toppings on tobacco too. Your Favorite Toppings on Pizza would

have been a more helpful headline. Picky, picky, picky.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Bacon. In our home, the bacon pizza goes first and goes fast, and we wind up eating cheese leftovers for a day or two. Of course if you are watching your cholesterol levels ... you might want to pass, but I suppose if one is eating pizza one is not concerned with that right then!

antbauers

Jul 12, 2013
Yeah I was intending to put pizza in the headline and mention I wasn't talking about casings. But I wanted to lure more ppl in, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.