PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

akfilm

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2016
Three Star Cordial Cherry from Iwan Reis, an easy smoking blend with a cherry brandy topping. Since it's a cherry brandy it doesn't end up smelling or tasting like medicine.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Tinderbox Anniversary, I smoked this exclusively for several years early on, then I found Latakia.....but I still keep some around for times when I am craving an aromatic.

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
Boswell's Pennsylvania Dutch Treat because it has a more natural cherry taste and no chemical taste. I also tried an experiment with Captain Black Cherry. I mixed 2 pouches of 5 Brothers with a full tub of CB Cherry and let it meld for a week. The harsh chemical cherry taste was gone and the strength went from mild to a medium+. It's now a great all day smoke and I saved a whole tub from being thrown out.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
None.

Overdosed on cherry sodas as a child. Then, in my earliest days as a piper, I smoked Paladin Black Cherry & Middleton's Cherry.

(The thought of smoking a cherry tobacco blend makes me nauseated; I think I will go & wash my brain now).

pipeman7

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 21, 2017
Top Black Cherry, no contest, the greatest cherry blend on the planet. I only wish Gawith Hoggarth made a Black Cherry Flake. Cherry Cream Flake is nice, but it's a sour cherry and I don't think Cherry & Virginia go together so well

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
G&H Top Black Cherry and HU Cherry Saronno.
Philobeddoe: I used smoke a mixture of two thirds Tinderbox Anniversary and one third Cyprian latakia. You might like it.

dcmacbean

Lurker
Mar 5, 2017
Alva, Oklahoma
I like Cherry Captain Black. My grandfather smoked it as did the fathers and grandfathers of just about everyone I knew. The smell of Cherry Captain Black reminds me of "home." It does not smoke hot if you take your time with it. I've reached a point in life where I don't hurry for anybody so that's not a problem for me.
Missouri Meerschaum's Great Dane is a good one too, but Lane's Dark Red has become my favorite cherry.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Kane's of New Zealand - Lamb Cake Slices
It claims to have a minty flavor, but I definitely get cherry. It is by far and away better than Cherry Ambrosia by MacBaren.

Status
Not open for further replies.