PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I know many of the regular posters here. I'm not so sure such stories are a good idea and could give FAR more insight than we really want.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I can't name the supermodel because her lawyers will have a conniption fit, but, I was outside a hotel in New Yawk on a business trip, and this incredibly attractive woman exited her limousine and walked up to the door.
"I am so bored," she said. "There are no longer experiences of great intensity to distract me."
"Aha!" I said, whipping out a briar and a tin of Royal Yacht. "I have a solution for you!"
We smoked until dawn, several bowls, and then she disappeared into the aether... with my tin of Royal Yacht.
I am cheered that it found a good home...

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
I'm pretty sure I was smoking Royal Yacht while watching the movie classic, National Lampoon's Vacation. When Christie Brinkley first appeared driving that red sports car I specifically remember my pipe relighting by itself.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Penzance... I miss Penzance threads
Hell, at this juncture I'm starting to miss threads on: 'Help, I can't keep my pipe lit '.
I used to enjoy RY on occasion, but not so much anymore as I'm getting sick of hearing about it.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I met this beautiful but blonde super model who engaged in RYO using Royal Yacht. Whilst laying on her hotel bed I asked her in passing why she was so well built with such a toned body. She told me shut up a keep sucking her ..... pipe! :rofl:

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
It was 1959... with Sophia Loren... on the HMS Britannia as it cruised the newly opened St Lawrence Seaway.
royal-yacht-britannia.jpg

Unfortunately Sophia was in The Queen's salon having tea. I was a bilge rat shoveling coal. Then I woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.