PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beewrangler2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2012
I had planned on smoking squadron leader as I always do today when I got home from work. Go through the snail mail, read the paper, pay some bills etc, as I normally do while enjoy a bowl of that stuff. Well last night I ws smoking some local B&M Hot Chocolate while my gal was here, and had a litle left in the baggie, so being ever so frugal (can you say cheap baaaaauustad) I decided to mix it in with the squadron leader that I had put out to dry ( my last 2 tins seemed somewhat wetter than usual). I know I can never replicate it, but I could have sworn I was smoking my first days cup of coffee, smell wise and taste wise, and I do love my java. Maybe I will play around with it when I have more time. but was just wondering if anyone else had found that accidental combo and now make it a daily smoke?

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
I tried half Orlik half hal o the wynd, that tastes alot like coffee as well, it was pretty good

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
2 local shop blends, Vanilla Custard and Cherry bomb. Both are decent at best alone. My taste buds cant pick out the cherry flavor at all actually . However once mixed together are a whole new beast. Is usually my ride into work smoke.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
I just finished a bowl of CH and PS LTF mixed 50/50.. it was pretty darn good. I have enough for a couple of more bowls, and may keep some of this on hand if it tastes as good after another bowl or two.

lazydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
english oriental, with a little turkish Izmir......... not much Izmir though//

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Not quite on the same page, but the other day I was using a buddies snuff, tried vanilla ice, didnt like it, switched nostrils and tried tangerine, didnt like it.....sat back and started smelling the best cremcicle scent everlol

Status
Not open for further replies.