PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
This is just an empirical study to determine who opens and reads threads with obtuse or vague headings. Please post if this thread title got your attention and if you think Brian/Pat is a nerd.
A short +1 is all that is necessary to confirm your agreement with the foregoing.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Title got me Peck. I was afraid you were gonna say you dropped your Becker Strawberry Wood in the toilet at the train station. 8O

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
"Oh, how awful. Did he at least die painlessly? To shreds, you say. Well, how is his wife holding up? To shreds, you say."
I don't know why I posted that. I've always wanted to and this seemed like the appropriate thread.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I clicked on this one because I knew that it was a response to the thread on "vague" threads. So it wasn't vague to me. Does that mean that my clicking on this thread does count or doesn't count for supporting vague threads? It's all too vague for me to reason out.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
The thread title sucked me in! I couldn't resist! I just knew it would be substantive information. Keep it coming!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Thread title plagiarism. Can't you think up your own stupid titles?

WTF has gone wrong here?

(Oh, snap! There's another good one!)

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Everytime I hear the word "obtuse" it makes me think of Shawshank Redemption.
Oh ... btw ... I clicked on your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.