PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
And here's why. In October, for those who look, I posted a drawing I did of the beautiful Pipe Girl (I'm reluctant to use the word "Babe") Gabrielle portrayed as a Halloween witch. I was very proud of the results. About a week ago, Gabrielle sent me an autographed picture of herself, the same one I used as the basis for the Halloween drawing. It said: "To Fred," in addition to a thanks. So I have a lovely picture of the equally lovely Gabrielle that I'm going to frame along with a photo of her as a Halloween witch (Gabrielle is now the owner of the original art) and put in my study to brighten my day. So you should all be jealous. Be very jealous. Hehe. :lol:

smokeytay33

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2013
Wow, that's great! What a cool set to have. :) It was a lovely picture you drew. Good for you!!

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Very nice! I love owning something with a story that also means something.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
That's really cool. I'm always pleased when people with a certain degree of celebrity turn out to be nice people. Enjoy your photo and happy smoking.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
OK Woodsroad. I was afraid someone would ask. Here's the drawing:

gabriellewitch-463x600.jpg

and here's the photo. I blurred Gabrielle's last name for her privacy:

scan10125-474x600.jpg

namuna

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 22, 2013
Okay, how crazy am I that I'm staring at that pipe she's smoking as much as I am her?!?!

guhrillastile

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2013
Excellent! On all fronts, just makes me smile. That's a great post.
And how could you even think for a moment you wouldn't be asked for a picture. Thanks for sharing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.