PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

biloxi123

Might Stick Around
Apr 13, 2011
Layton, UT
Ok ladies and gents, while looking at the most recent pipe babe, I found myself fixating more on just which Savinelli she was smoking than her. It occurred to me that I've got PAD real bad!!!! Just for kicks, please share your "moments of clarity" with the rest of us by completing the statement in this thread's title.

shawn

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
when you search for loose change to help with your purchasing allowance.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
When you consider pawning the wifes engagment ring for than awsome Boswell.
Don't worry your next paycheck will get it out, oh wait new Petersen lighter? Eh, she don't wear it any more. :rofl:

deyro

Might Stick Around
Feb 11, 2011
When you're broke and realize you can use the Walmart gift card you got for Christmas to buy food so you can spend what little cash you have to buy a pipe

kmreleaser

Lurker
Mar 8, 2012
When you are waiting for the moment at evening when you are alone drinking a nice tea smoking a pipe and searching for few more on ebay although theoretically you have more enough to rotate.

punkpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2011
When you find yourself staring at it for a week and exhibiting symptoms that would be considered stalking if it was a human.

monstermash51

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 13, 2012
"I'll take this one, and that one, oooh and that one looks nice, hey! this one too!.........."

briarpipeboiler

Might Stick Around
Feb 21, 2012
Louisville
Speaking of PAD, I am gunning for 3 pipes that end today on EBay. I only have 3 tho (2 Bjarne, 1 Sav) so this will solidify my collection.
I did recently win 3 bowls (Bari, Sav, Owl Shop) but I'm not sure if I want to take the time to pick stems, take somewhere, shine up, etc. etc etc
Not going to give details as other here may be gunning for the same, but I plan on winning all 3.
Wish me luck!
Will update later...

Status
Not open for further replies.