PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
We were sitting around after dinner and my wife told my son he had to give her a hug and she hugged him. Then he playfully lifted her up and she let out a surprised yelp. Riggs the wonder dog runs over to my son and grabbed his shorts and pulled them! My son set my wife down and grabbed his pants because the dog wouldn't let go. My wife and I were howling laughing and the dog didn't let go until he pantsed him! lol
Riggs.jpg

Edit: Fixed the Pic, Lawrence

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
Good looking dog and a good story. We have a dog doesn't like horse play either. But she isn't big enough to de-pants anyone.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
No tellin' what those ears pick up!
True, more than once when the cable TV went out I was tempted to figure out how to stick the cable in him and aim his his head at a Dish Network satellite just to see if I could get free TV

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
Hahaha so funny nice dog haunt is it a white german shepherd.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Yes smoker, he's a pure breed we adopted. We got his papers with him (which is cool only in that I've never heard of anyone getting papers with an adoption before.)

zunismoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2010
NC
I have a large Lab mix about 8 months old. I will have to remember to be careful with horse play! I definitely do not want his teeth in my backside. About 35 years ago my, then wife, thought it would be cute to see what the dogs(dobermans, 2) would do if they thought I was hurting her. She started play acting but quit when the hair came up on their back and they started growling. I did not think it funny!

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
LOL, good dog!
When I was growing up, my parents had a chihuahua/pom mix that would bite their ankles every time one of us got a spanking. They were making his kids cry and he couldn't have that!

Status
Not open for further replies.