PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thbg

Might Stick Around
Aug 30, 2011
I used to drink like a fish and chain smoke awful commercial cigarettes. Left all that behind. Sitting here sipping a nice green tea, puffing some Dunhill Flake in a Peterson Donegal and enjoying life low and slow. Take it all in boys...every day is a good day.

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
Change the green to sweet and some Frog in my favorite pipe and I'll join you.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
You can make sweet green tea. My wife does this because she knows I hate that hippie shit. Although it's not sugar, but it is pretty decent.

smokenscotch

Nov 23, 2011
I agree, life is great. I often drink green tea with my pipe. But I also LOVE scotch and whiskey now and then.

romanza10

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 10, 2012
South Carolina
Today is a good day. I went and helped my father today with yard work. Cutting grass and the like. It was a good day, and smoked my pipe too.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
Congnac was my drink of choice in my younger days.These days my doctor says alcohol will do bad things to my body.Raise my sugar level,and blood pressure as well as some other things.It took me a while to admit that I'm one of those folks who shouldn't drink.I'm comfortable with it these days though.As you say life is good.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
You know what else makes a good day? NACHO CHEESE SAUCE!!! Alas, as I get older, I'm fighting the genetic hand of high cholesterol dealt to me by my father. These days it's all about moderation. A beer or two in the evening, a few pipes on the weekend, and the fatty foods are only an occasional treat...and life is still pretty darn good!!!

shawn

Jan 1, 2012
At time life moves fast, pressure high at work etc. it is wonderful to find the balance and do what Ya'll speak to. I don't get there everyday although Ya'll bring it back around for me.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
When the dog wakes you up on Sunday morning because you have been sleeping too long in her opinion anyway . And as you make your coffee you see a light rain outside has brought the tulips to life in the garden . Well it is a good start . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.