PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
Some here may know I have been going through some difficult times lately. Well I received a very nice PM with wishes of things to start looking up and a request of my address so that he could send me a package. I thought that he would of took a few samples from his stash and send them my way so I wouldn't run completely out of baccy. Well I was wrong, he actually placed a TAD order with my address!! How awesome was that! A real stand up guy! He asked what my favorite blends were and I just told him that I had a few favorites but always interested in trying new things and this is what he picked out for me.
Dunhill- DeLuxe Navy Rolls

GL Pease- Gaslight

C&D- Morning Drive Time

MAc Baren- HH Old Dark Fired (ready rubbed)
All of these are new to me and I couldn't be more excited!! I just need to tell myself to smoke it slow and make it last so I don't run out again before I am able to place my own TAD order. Thank you so much and I can not tell you how much this means to me.

davidintexas

Jun 4, 2013
That was a great gift. There are many on this site that are very generous-hearted. Congrats on your gift and kudos to your benefactor.

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
Been here only six months, and this just keeps amazing me. Says so much about the kind of folks here. But don't overlook the fact it might say a lot about you, too -- that a guy wanted to help you out like this?
I'm watching from the corner, thinking it's an indication of two forum assets.
:)

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
That's awesome, redbeard, congratulations :) That Old Dark Fired is what one would call Full Flavored! It's definitely not 1Q! (not that there's anything wrong with that). Enjoy bro. Thank you to the gifter.

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
Nice! All top notch baccy in my book. You'll be back on your game soon and helping out the next guy. Just remember, don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff. Enjoy!

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
These gestures are what promotes the same from others, thereby changing the world.

A butterfly may start a wind movement that turns into a pleasant breeze miles away.

elliott

Might Stick Around
Apr 21, 2014
I myself have experienced several acts of kindness such as this and I know the feeling of excitement and greatfulness. It really is awesome how generous the pipe community is and who the men and women are that make it so. Great haul man, and many thanks to the donator.
I can't wait to get home so I can start joining in on the fun of giving gifts back to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.