PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmhaines

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 5, 2016
CT
So, I had said on the forum that Blockade Runner was something I wanted to try. Pagan sent me a message asking for my address, and he mailed me an unbelievable surprise:
DSC_0110_zpsoegvflzg.jpg

You guys are crazy generous. That's a Kaywoodie Meer, a full tin of BR, and some codger pouches for me to try.
I also received jeepnewbie's side of our trade! The Reject pipe is ridiculously awesome, and he threw in some extras for me!! Thanks a ton!
DSC_0112_zpsoojegz5b.jpg

Look at that rustication:

DSC_0116_zpschcsrspc.jpg

jeepnewbie

Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
Hope you enjoy the 1888 I like that blend. Wish it wasn't cancelled, did t realize you had so many pipe cleaners, but you can never have enough of them lol.
That kaywoodie looks really nice too, congrats.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
The people of this forum truly are generous, whether it be in trades, sales, or outright gifts. (Not overly stingy with opinions, either!) Let us know what you think of those blends. Even though it never seemed to get much love, I always liked the Villiger Early Day. Stocked up on a bunch of it when P&C was clearing it out a while back.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
This would be unbelievable if it was the only occurrence, but it happens here all the time! Imagine a small town where all the members of this forum lived. What a community that would be! It would set societal standards nation wide! Intelligent, insightful, charitable gentlemen you all are! Once again, BRAVO!

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
You said Blockade Runner in a Kaywoodie Meer was 2 thing you wanted to try, there you go, just a plot to turn the younger smokers on to Codger blends, see how I slipped that in there :laughat:

hmhaines

Sep 5, 2016
CT
Still, Pagan, it was entirely unexpected. Thank you!
I didn't realize that tin was discontinued, jeep. Even more excited about it now!

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
Im just paying it forward, @ashdigger sent me a ton of codger blends last week, everything I love and then some, glad to share
Hope you enjoy

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
@ Pagan Way to go my man. (maybe I should of taken you up on that offer) Just kidding I''m good.

@ jeepnewbie Good deed indeed Sir!

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
good looking pipes!!! these are indeed good friends of the briar, pagan is a very generous contributor!! :puffpipe:

also can't go wrong with the codger blends, they are a good for an all day smoke!! enjoy!!

also jeepnewbie and pagan may your cellar's be big and always full of good tobacco!!!

hmhaines

Sep 5, 2016
CT
Just wanted to add: passed on the extra pipe from jeepnewbie, gave it to a friend who is new to pipes and only had a couple cobs. Figured he needed it more than I do, and he absolutely adores it! Wish I had a photo of his face when I handed it to him, very happy.
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.