PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2012
Well, it's official that the house won't sell. We'll have to rent it so I get to smoke in the garage for the next 2 weeks. I had been relegated to outside which is a pipe killer in Wyoming as the wind makes smoking nigh unto impossible most days. That meant I could smoke a cigar occasionally but the price is a bit prohibitive for my tastes (really fell in love with the Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 at the same cost per stick as a tin of pipe tobacco).
At least for the next 2 weeks I will be able to smoke indoors at will and that is quite the ray of sunshine right now.
On top of that, I ran into a deal on a Sasieni Viscount Lascelles that I am eagerly awaiting in the mail. Rather a nice start to the week even if it means I deal with renters for the next few years.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
The RP vintage is a very nice cigar as are most of the RP line. Isn't funny how the very best cigars, the ones you really fall in love with, are almost always the most expensive? Prices have really soared over the last 10 or so years too. Good luck with the house, we may be in a similar situation in the next year or so, not looking forward to being a landlord either.

Status
Not open for further replies.