PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Great morning today. I got a Hilson, Oldpal, Leather clad Longchamp and a Douwe Egberts Poker. A 2 pipe carry case and tobacco pouch, all for $30.00. Pics to follow as my wife has the camera.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Way to go man! :clap:
You're an inspiration. Hoping for similar luck down here as folks clear out their attics and basements.
-- Pat

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Nice, I struck out on pipes at the three I hit yesterday but did pick up a very well cared for Stainless Breville Cafe Roma Espresso Machine which has a cast iron boiler and copper fittings for $15, not bad since new they run $300 and now have a well running espresso machine again which I've missed these past 6 months.

captainpeg

Lurker
Mar 27, 2013
Congrats on the finds, guys! Looking forward to the "hunting" myself! Enjoy your treasures..

Randy

homeatsea

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 6, 2013
I hit a town's worth yesterday and didn't find squat. Better luck next time for me. Congrats to you, sir!

appointed

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2013
I have yet to find a pipe or anything pipe related at a yard sale, but I did find four pipes at a church sale once. I got two MM cobs, a beat-up, dirty old Pipes By Lee, and a Dr. Grabow that I could tell was only smoked a few times. The Grabow and cobs have since become favorites. The Pipe By Lee is a beater I carry in my pocket sometimes. I got all four for two dollars. That was a good day. Congrats on your haul. It's always wonderful to find treasure among junk.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
nsfisher, what a great day at the yard sale. The pipes, especially, sound primo. One hit like that and I'd be

smiling for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.