PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
So I have 2 Xikar pipe lighters. When the flint died on my scribe I tried the zippo flints, but they just don't cut it. They strike inconsistently and need to be changed much quicker than the flint that came with the lighter. I wrote Xikar and asked them if they sell flints. The reply I got was that they don't but they sent me a packet free of charge of flints to hold me over. Now that is service. I have heard Corona makes a quality flint so I will be ordering some of those when these run out.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Some simple yet very good customer service. What a pleasure now a day as that is not always the way it goes anymore. :clap:

sfduke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2012
Xikar's lifetime warranty and customer service is the best in the industry. I love my accessories and Kurt's products lasts for years. And when you have any issues (rare), the are quick to fix them no questions asked. Wish every cigar and pipe accessory company had this commitment to their customers.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
The first Xikar Pipeline lighter I bought I had to keep trading back several times because of leaking fill valves & leaking fuel jets. The first 2-3 lighters I had all had production date codes of 2012-2013. I finally got one about a yr ago with an early 2014 date code & have had no problems with it. The fuel jet valve still rotates some but I can live with that. Not sure if their QC has improved starting in 2014 or whether I just got a good one this time but I'm happy with the way Xikar & my retailer took care of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.