PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Hoped I would never have to say anything like this again. Fresh in memory is the cancer removed from my temple twice last year. Found out today, I must have sinus and throat x-rays and a biopsy of tounge and roof of mouth. Tounge has a raised area that inflames with smoking and roof of mouth has a bump on it and is irratated. Hmmmm, well, no sense worrying about it untill after the results.

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
Jeez fisher, that sucks. I wish you all the best. My dad said the same thing about not worrying until you have something to worry about so keep your head up. I do hope you get good news.

choch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 10, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Hoping the best for you. Hang in there. I'm waiting for results too; I had a nuclear stress test on Wednesday to see if there are any new blockages in my arteries. The waiting is the hardest part (as the song goes).

tre123

Might Stick Around
Jul 5, 2012
I hope all is well. I can relate had a kidney and tumor removed in June. Stay positive

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Thanks guys, I am off now for the x-rays. I am really hoping it is sinus trouble causing the mouth issues. I have had these mouth issues for quite some time now(6 months to 1 yr) but lately it is much worse. Hoping the sinus xrays show up nasal blockages which could contribute to the dry mouth issue and bumps and roughness and tenderness of the hard palate.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Had em cut out a chunk under my tounge(good sized),burn't some stuff off,etc,and etc.Came back & said cellular changes,blahblah.Can't say its from smokin..But..Been 8 years ago.I still look at my mouth every mornin,and smoke all day long.No death wish but a fella gotta live to.Prayer for ya Bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.