WTT for Waffle House 4-22-19

(4 posts)
  • Started 3 months ago by shaintiques
  • Latest reply from crashthegrey
  1. shaintiques

shaintiques

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

A few years ago I traded for a blend called Waffle House. It was a Tinder Box Blend from Washington or Oregon. Would like to get a bit more. Anyone know where I can find some?

I know what I need, smoke, I can't recall the last time I tasted it....Gandalf in the mines of Moria.

"we shall have to share pipes, as good friends must at a pinch'....'I keep a treasure or two near my skin, as precious as rings to me. Here's one: my old wooden pipe. And here's another an unused one...He held up a small pipe with a wide flattened bowl, and handed it to Gimli. 'Does that settle the score between us', said Merry. 'Most noble hobbit, it leaves me deep in your debt."
    Posted 3 months ago #
  2. mindglue

mindglue

Login to Send PM

Looks like it's still available? http://www.tinderboxwa.com/?id=12267&catalog=1

Posted 3 months ago #
  3. shaintiques

shaintiques

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Ah cool thanks

Posted 3 months ago #
  4. crashthegrey

crashthegrey

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Depending on the age of what you had, be aware. I have heard that the new is not as good as apparently McClelland was a major component of the old. I cannot confirm on personal experience.

Posted 3 months ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   instymp, donjgiles, ashdigger, frankrem, npod, winton, michiganlover, folanator