Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bailey331

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2012
I became a member yesterday and didnt even realize it. This calls for a bowl of something. I just got a new tin of Nightcap, maybe Ill try that.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Woo hoo! :clap: You are now entitled to wear the official

PipesMagazine.com Propeller Beanie in public!

Propellerbeanie-1.jpg

corvinvelegost

Might Stick Around
May 1, 2012
haha I guess ill have to stick around the forum for the beanie :puffy: the fact that it is a great forum dedicated to a great hobby and full of great people will have nothing to do with it

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
WARNING: Don't fall for the Cortez beanie scam. He promised it would generate a significant increase in IQ if faithfully worn for even a short period of time. I can attest that after more than a year of never taking it off (except in the shower) I have yet to experience any discernable increase in cognitive abilities. And what's worse is I'm beginning to suspect that it may actually be causing a REDUCTION in mental acuity. Caveat emptor.

danno

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2011
Congratulations. One more bump, and you get the secret decoder ring.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Congratulations! I too hope to be among the "member" ranks some day but I feel as if I have much learning to do before I deserve that title.

Enjoy it!

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
You still have a way to go before you get the decoder Ring.

Don't hold your breath. I'm still waiting for my beanie... AND the official PipesMagazine.com safety razor Junior Members are supposed to get!

Status
Not open for further replies.