PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
I have been noticing lately, that my acquisition of Peterson's is being dwarfed by my acquisition of Kaywoodies! Could I have found pipes I like better? Or is it just a phase!? All questions to ponder over a pipeful of tobacco, *sigh* a Kaywoodie full of tobacco.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
surfmac is right; you could have fallen in love with a way more expensive line. Think of it this way, for every Kaywoodie you buy you save a couple of hundred dollars. Spend half of the saved amount and buy tobacco. You'll have an amazing stash by the end of the year. :crazy:

puffintuff

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2010
What happend to the "Buy more Peterson's" guy. All is not lost, but you may need help.

wizbang

Might Stick Around
Mar 4, 2011
Kay's are my go to pipe! I own 3. But have never tried a pete before.

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
I love the hell out of Kaywoodies. I own *counting on fingers* five or six. I rotate through them all WAY more than my other pipes; my FLN, my Molina, my Pete, my CAO...my Bjarne lol. I love all of my pipes. I love my Kaywoodies the most.

Unfortunately I lack the funds at present to actually get MORE Kaywoodies, it has been hard to stay off of eBay!

Never be ashamed of your Kaywoodies. In the early 1900s through the 30s, Kaywoodie pipes were high-grade. After that, they began a fall that culminated in the late 70s or 80s, after which they eventually came back made by S.M. Frank Co.

Sorry, I tend to go on lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.