PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
I see these on that one auctin website all the time and they look really nice. I have checked out his website and all seems really good there too! But yet I never see anyone bidding on them. Has anyone had and experience with this pipes?
Edit: Corrected capitalization in title, L.

nobail

Might Stick Around
Dec 26, 2011
Oregon
I have two of those and they smoke fine. For the money they are very good smoking pipes. Both of mine are 9mm models and I'm not sure if he makes any that are not filter pipes. You can easily add a 9mm plug if you never use the filter.
As I said these are good smokers and I can take them out in the field or on the boat without worry. I use a wind cap on them and they do well out of doors.
I will say that my brother ordered one and it took several months to get the pipe. There was some communication issues, but it was made right and a cute little tamper was added in the package when it arrived. Both of mine took several weeks and I could not track it through customs. So this may not be for the impromptu pipe fix, it will take some time to get delivered.

dukdalf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2011
My stubby friend here is a 9mm Worobiec. Well-made, nicely finished and a very good smoker:
DSC02076_zpsed8b1a1c.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, Worobiec is a second-generation pipemaker, having taken over his father's business. Offhand, I know of two other Polish brands: Filar and Polinsky, the first being somewhat more high-end. This Filar for instance is really very well-done, IMHO:
DSC01920.jpg

mattworobiec

Lurker
Apr 5, 2016
Hello to all smokers. Since 5 years I am also making pipes, so now we are third generetion of Worobiec pipes. All hand mades and very good quality briar pipes, those are the most important thing we care about.

Matt Worobiec
Edited by moderator: I removed the contact information. We reserve the right for businesses to post contact information for only our site sponsors. For more information on becoming a site sponsor, please contact the administrator. ~Cosmic

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Nice to see you represented on this site. Oddly enough, I recently bought two Worobiec estate pipes. I really like them and the way they smoke. I wasn't too crazy about the finish on them so I lightly refinished them so the wonderful grain shows through. Hope you don't take offense at that. :D I really don't know much about them or their age, but thanks for posting the links above.
These are the two I have:
img_1128-600x365.jpg

img_1158-600x385.jpg

mattworobiec

Lurker
Apr 5, 2016
No 144 and 142. If you like them it is most important. Please take a look on our website for more straight grain pipes in 3D catalogue

Status
Not open for further replies.