PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
I was wondering if anyone else here plays World Golf Tour? ( www.wgt.com )I have really been enjoying this game. It is free to play and runs in your browser so there is nothing to download. It is 3d and kind of like Golden Tee at bars. Anyways, checkout the site if you have time and make an account tell me what your user name is and I will add you as a friend and invite you to my country club. I am thinking of hosting monthly tournaments in which the person with the best score wins a tin from my cellar.

cornguy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 3, 2011
Hey, I played the real deal this afternoon in very windy conditions. It was a struggle, especially on the holes where the wind was against me.

I might be ready for some computer-generated golf.

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
I added you Lawrence so just hit accept in game in the top left hand part of the screen. Or you can click invitations on the left of the actual website and accept there. If you other guys wanna list your names I can add you as well. Happy playing and watch out for those greens, I have literally missed puts by 3 inches or less haha.

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
Not a problem, thank you for joining. Would you be interested in playing 9 holes tonight? I understand if it is too late though.

Status
Not open for further replies.