PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
I ordered this little wonder on Friday last and it arrived this morning from Italy.
I am very impressed to say the least its my first Tom Spanu and I'm itching to smoke it this evening
3340125-150x112.jpg

oldreddog

Sep 4, 2014
Indeed cosmicfolklore, after reading the latest missive form pipes2smoke, it appears I should be aiming for at least 24 pipes 8O

oldreddog

Sep 4, 2014
My uploading skills seem to have failed today gregprince. I'll try again!

Hope this photo is bigger
imag0472-600x450.jpg

imag0471-1-600x450.jpg

owen

May 28, 2014
Cosmic folk I feel your pain. In April I was happy with my corncob now I have about 40 pipes allsorts. I only collect French pipes, corn cobs, bulldogs, sandblast pipes, BBB pipes and Bewlay pipes, am striving to own one example of all the good makes. Wish I had just aimed for a 7 day set.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
That's a very nice looking little pipe. Let us know how she smokes for ya, congrats!
You will build a collection faster than you think. You're only limited by your imagination, and capital. I lack the latter...

oldreddog

Sep 4, 2014
Thanks all
I enjoyed a half bowl of St James plug in the pipe last night, very happy with it.
@hodirty the imagination is most certainly willing however the wallet is another matter entirely
@soymilk as if I didn't have enough temptation already!

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
I only collect French pipes, corn cobs, bulldogs, sandblast pipes, BBB pipes and Bewlay pipes, am striving to own one example of all the good makes. Wish I had just aimed for a 7 day set
Only he says...

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Gorgeous little pipe, congratulations!
@oldreddog
I enjoyed a half bowl of St James plug in the pipe last night, very happy with it.
That puppy looks like she was made to enjoy. I'm happy to hear you wasted no time in sparking her up!

Status
Not open for further replies.