PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

appointed

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2013
The other day as I was checking my email I noticed I had a new email that said "Re: Caption Contest Entry". My heart skipped a beat as I opened it. Sure enough, I had a nice letter from Kevin stating that I came in third place for the April cartoon caption contest. I couldn't believe it. When I submitted it, I thought there was no way I even had a chance at winning. I literally jumped with joy. A couple of days later I received a package and opened it to find a nice card and a new Brigham Voyageur. If you couldn't already tell, I am just tickled that I won. Thank you Kevin for making this happen. Thank you Brigham Pipes. Thank you SmokingPipes.com

Now to show off my treasure.
2013-05-03-184621-600x450.jpg

2013-05-05-163620-600x450.jpg

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Awesome pipe and congrats. I purchased a Brigham last month and like it. I hope yours smokes well.

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
Congrats!!

I entered the May contest as well good luck to all... nice prizes!

estumpf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 22, 2013
Congratulations! Nice to hear from a winner. Will First and Second place come forward?

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Will First and Second place come forward?
I did here... http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/april-2013-caption-winners-sponsored-by-smokingpipescom-amp-brigham-pipes
But once that new Brigham clears the interest of Canada Border Services Agency I'll happily post pics. It's killing me ... I so want to know what shape is on its way here.
Best,
-- Pat

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Congrats. Nice pipe. I have been wracking my brain trying to come up with a good caption for May. he he

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
It came! Thanks to Pipes Magazine, Brigham and Smokingpipes.com. I rarely win anything, and am thrilled to add this lovely new Chinook to my collection.
If y'all haven't entered the cartoon caption contest, go do so. Half of you are funny all the time! :D

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Nice Brig!!!! We'll have to load it up with something special from the cellar for its maiden voyage. You name the baccy and I'll bring the samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.