PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Just got home and waiten for me was a pound of 1Q and a brand new Falcon with an extra bowl!Tobacco felt pretty good,stuffed in a MMcob,and puffin away.... :puffy:

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Wanted to slap in somethin I didnt have to think about.I likey me cobbs!Also havin a cold beer and a double shot of vodka with it!(rough day)

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Just so it gets done....
this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Hey Lawrence, you really WOULD look like Lee VanCleef, if you were twins!

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
1Q is a good smoke.
Weezell, Please let us know what you think of the Falcon after you have had some time with it. It seems that some love them and some hate them. I have never tried one and I am very curious.

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
Congratulations on the new Falcon and tobacco. I like 1Q, although it is not my top aromatic choice. My wife, on the other hand, says it smells good enough to eat when I am smoking it.
Smokey

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Thanks for the interest all!Lovin the 1Q(as is the wife for aroma).She even went out and bought me a case of canning jars.Little did she know that now I will fill them all up with somethin!I've had a DrG Viking I've had for years and I think I like the Falcon a tad better.Seems to be a cool smoker so far,and got it to smoke aros in.As for pics,give me a little time to figure out how to post....Oh,and to all who participate,MAY YOU HAVE A BLESSED THANKSGIVING!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I smoked a bowl of your 1Q this week. Very nice and the best aro I've tried (so, far, the only one I've enjoyed). Sure smells good too boot. Lawrence was right!

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I'm glad you like it Al...

It really does make a very fine "go to" smoke.

I think it helps me to enjoy the "boutique blends" all the more, because it is so simple and pleasant.

It gives your pallet some time to relax and reset itself for the greater complexities of more sophisticated blends.
Now comes the hard part...

Do I want to smoke 1Q or

• Accountant

Wolverine

Lawrence :)

IQ-140

Yorkshire

Wilshire

Argonant

Ships Wheel

T.P.

Indian Summer