PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Tore down the little above the ground swimming pool I had erected for the Grandkids. Stacked several multi-colored stryfoam sausages made of foam, Floties i think they call them by the old oak tree. PMon started eating them, wife came on porch one morning and said you have to put them in the barn or throw them away your dog is eating them and that can"t be healthy. I told her #1 saves on dog food, #2 his shit is multi colored and I don"t step in it anymore, she looked at me in disgust and went in the house. Women Have No Sense Of Humor! :rofl:

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Lol Bradly mine doesn't have one either! Thats funny though - multi coloured sh&t lol

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Oh, women have a sense of humor; they just don't share ours. I think your story is hilarious. Multi-colored dog poop at Haloween? That's priceless.

flakyjakey

Lifer
Aug 21, 2013
@the old cajun, that resonates with me. Last week 'her indoors', 12 year-old Charlotte and I were on vacation, just the three of us. We always have plenty of banter at mealtimes. Recently Charlotte, who is an excellent mimic, has perfected her mother's 'false laugh' - you know, the one they use when chatting inconsequentially to their friends on the phone. It is usually impossible for any of us to keep a straight face when Charlotte copies it, it is so perfect.
On this particular occasion however, Charlotte had sneaked a chicken wing off my plate and when I refused to let her add the bones to my pile her mother told her to put them in the bin. Charlotte failed to comply and gave a perfect rendition "Ha, ha ha, Haaah !!"
She Who Must Be Obeyed stormed off, saying "I'm going back to the room!!"
"What's wrong with her?" said Charlotte.
I was tempted to explain the effects of the lunar cycle on women's moods, but wisely I simply said "I think your mum's had a sense of humour failure" and suggested she follow, to apologise.
Meanwhile I had another pint of wine and a further dozen wings LOL

boudreaux

Apr 7, 2013
Bradley, I appreciate the humor in your story. With all due respect, though, eating styrofoam may cause PMon digestive problems, possibly later. You have no doubt read about plastics in the ocean and their effect on wildlife.
My former chef sister-in-law gave me a book called "Kitchen Science" that had in it evidence about styrofoam cups and coffee creating a carcinogenic reaction. Since reading that, I stay far from styrofoam, although it's unavoidable in packing materials.
If anyone else on here has supported evidence to the contrary, let him/her come forward. This has nothing to do with political correctness or being a "nanny." It's offered more out of concern for your beloved pet.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
PMon is a sock eater,wife had a pair of pink and black poker dot little nylon booties I think you call them,well one day one went missing,about 2 weeks later PMon squatted,I watched him from my old glider under my old oak tree,one turd came out,then it started swinging like a bell,long black string then another turd intrigued I went and did some poop sleuthing,I could see the polka dots and a little pink.Went to a pine needle cluster got a handful,picked it up and brought it to the back steps,called out hey I found your sock,she finally came out and inspected it,told her I can hose it off and you can wear it,another look of disgust, that's why I day Women have no sense of humor.

pipefish

Can't Leave
Aug 25, 2013
:rofl:
Thanks Bradley for BOTH stories--totally made my night after a very long day. PMon=coolest.dog.ever. Please share more stories about his eating habits and post a pic if you can.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Nice one Bradley. My wife is in the same boat. I thought maybe her lack of sense of humor was related to her being a foreigner but I don't believe that to be the case.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
My dog likes to eat the crayons my step daughter leaves out. She's finally wised up, but for a while her pictures became more monochromatic and his shit was a lot more colorful.

Aug 14, 2012
Some women do have it, maybe not yours. Is that the same wife who called you crazy for requesting a pocket in your underwear? Might be time to trade her in.

jbbaldwin

Aug 1, 2012
NewPicture_zpsc78833ef.png

trailspike48

Jan 15, 2013
Gotta love that PMon. Thanks for the laugh Bradley.
While building my house, one of the workers I hired to help, brought his Pit mix to the job site. The dog ate, not just chewed, but ate a few two by drops. He also ate a roll of pink florescent plastic tape that was left over from laying out the footings. The next day the look on his face as he passed woodie/pink plastic turds was good for a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.