PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
In Texas for Dogsitting Sons dogs , took wife to Burkes Outlet her favorite shop, they shut down in LA. Found a hat I like in Men's wear, took it to her and she said WHATS THAT? You know what it is I said. You can't wear that in PUBLIC, Old School Wife said, Things change I said, NOT THAT MUCH, she said shaking her head No. VETO
:laughat:

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
Brad, we all gotta give in at times.
I found that if I give in to my wife's veto's, then I get what I want...sometimes.

Jan 8, 2013
My girlfriend is crazy about those poop emoji. Lol. she has poop pajamas, poop pillows, one on her key chain, etc, etc. She would have loved that hat :lol:

grouchydog

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2013
Well Mike my reasoning was if she ever , which she has not , called me a Shithead I would put the cap on and be in Uniform. [:laughat:]
OK that's funny right there!
I have a T-shirt from Primanti Brothers restaurant in Pittsburgh. The back of it has a picture of a big sandwich saying "BITE ME". That got the wifely veto and it's now a painting/gardening shirt, LOL.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
My 4 year old daughter was given a giant shit poop emoji beanbag chair for Christmas by a friend... The kids love the poo...
Awesome hat.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
We were shopping a t-shirt for me in Cape May, N.J., on the shore, and I ended up with a t-shirt with a dog on it, with a pirate peg leg and a woman's bikini top in its mouth that says, "Salty Dog." I'm not sure my wife studied the picture closely; she may have liked the color. You never can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.