PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackhat84

Might Stick Around
May 2, 2014
hi guys , my wife is a professional photographer and thankfully took pictures of my pipe collection , i recently took pictures of them and posted them on the forum , you cant complain , they look much better than my recent pics !!

My two recent acquisitions

839294be6d.f.jpg

A sweet Peterson bulldog Kinsale Smooth (XL21) Fishtail and a beautiful Billiard Chacom Panthere (861) :D
928385af7c.f.jpg

7d7c7a5083.f.jpg

The rest of my collection and cellar
4e4f4963b0.f.jpg

1b1a1c36e5.f.jpg

very happy indeed 8)

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
One of the sticky thread gives the directions on how to post pictures here. We like pictures. Please show us the pipes.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
@rsuninv No! The rub salt on your bottom and put mud in your pipe man is back! Here he is stealing pints on milk
http://youtu.be/lJsju00-rgM

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
haja-vi.jpg

Me still here, Big Pipe Man! You need big Chinese lighter for Big Pipe, man!

pn02.jpg

It work on the beautain, with Top Notch Chinese electronics inside
china20recycling-jj-001.jpg

High Skill Chinese make top brand!
haja-vi.jpg

Me watch you Big Pipe Man!

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I tried to fix the links in your post but when I copy and pated the URLs, I got a blank page. Try it again.
-Jason

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Blackhat, we want to see those pix! You need to read the Photo Posting Sticky to understand how to post photos here. The forum front end here is quite dated, and does not support direct upload of images. It's kind of strange, because your images end up residing on the pipesmagazine server anyway. But I digress.
The process is convoluted, but I will help you out if you need it.
But first, you have to understand that your photos have to be uploaded to a separate photo hosting site of your choosing. You can not link directly to photos on your computer, and you can not directly upload pictures to this site from your computer. You have to go through a third-party site. So you will need to get your photos on to a photo hosting site like Flikr or Fotki, then copy and paste the image(s) URL (URL ends in ".jpg", not "html" or anything else) using the IMG radio button in the Reply window on this page.
If your wife is a photographer, then she already has a hosting service, and can show you how to copy the image(s) direct URL(s).
I'll make up a simplified tutorial if you need one. The one on the sticky is a bit opaque in spots.
Welcome to the forum, BTW!

blackhat84

Might Stick Around
May 2, 2014
Dude thanks, I believe the problem is the image server, ill upload them to a better one. Thanks for wanting to see them

Status
Not open for further replies.