PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Of the many reasons, one of the biggest reasons is because of guys like Neal aka: npod!
I received a tin of Penzance as a congratulations on my baby gift! One of the hardest to get tins out there (unless you pay through the nose). It's been on my must try list for some time.
The generosity and kindness of people here is amazing. Sure there's some good natured joking but that also adds to the enjoyment.
Neal,
If you're ever in Vegas, look me up. I've got a few drams of nice Scotch with your name on them. Thank you so much!
Shane

rdavid

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
I too received an awesome gift from a member here. Ashdigger sent me some EMP. I was on the verge of running out and he saved me! Not to mention it appeared to be well aged and smokes unbelievably well.
Getting ready to pay it forward.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I've received many generous items from members including two pipes -- a elegant British bent billiard and my first Meer -- a score or more of tins, packages and samples of blends, a lighter engraved with my Navy ship the USS Gallant MSO 489, a jewelers polishing cloth, and more. And I wasn't even a new dad. Good folks here, and much information, expertise, and good conversation. Thank you so much to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.