Why I don't question handbags, shoes or makeup purchases! (pic)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
12 Fresh Mark Tinsky Pipes
4 Fresh Scott Thile Pipes
36 Fresh Estate Pipes
2 Fresh Former Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beewrangler2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2012
100_0392.jpg

The gal pal (the sweetheart that she is), decided to surprise me with this, when I got home from bee wrangling today. I got to hand it to her, she pays attention to my cellar and wishlist maybe more than I do. :)

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
You sir are a lucky duck! I think not only should you not question her acquisitions, but should go get her a surprise of her own.

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Wow, what a pleasant surprise that must have been.
What a great wife you must have, much like mine................
Any idea where she found the Stonehaven?

beewrangler2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2012
BigMike: I think she got it at Cup O Joe's when it was in stock. Ironically I think she was ordering it way ahead of me, cause she was acting awfully mousy when I was in the other room mumbling about how I only got one of the 2 bags I wanted in my order. Yes I am a pretty lucky guy, even though we aren't hitched, she's always been my best friend.

bigmike

Apr 24, 2012
It doesn't get much better than that !!!!
Moving to NE Georgia soon and taking up beekeeping myself. Worked with my grandfather and his bees years ago and have the itch to do it again.
Thanks for the info.
BigMike

beewrangler2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2012
BigMike: My dad always said it was an honest livin. There's a saying that beekeepers are a slow and deliberate lot. (I think my gal pal can vouch for me on that). Nothing like being in the groves in Florida with the sun beatin on your shoulder and the smell of orange blossoms wafting in the air. We normally stage our starter hives down near Valdosta for the trip back here to Michigan.

jameral

Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
That's awsome that your lady takes notice of your passions. Heck, my wife hardly notices when I'm choking! 8O

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I love the taste of orange blossom honey. I grew up in FL, with lots of citrus trees. The scent of the blossoms makes me homesick.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I always tell my wife when I bring home another pair of speakers, " You need to go out and buy another piece of luggage(her favorite thing in life)" :wink:

rlunderhill

Can't Leave
Jan 10, 2012
That's pretty awesome. My wife bought me a pair of Meer's 40 years ago. It was a set. Can't find them anywhere?
Everything gets lost when you move around the USA. There around somewhere.
Very nice of her to get two bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.