PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beewrangler2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2012
Cup o Joes site says 8 ounce bag in stock, limit one. Usually are pretty good about keeping web site current with what they have when I have ordered from them in the past.

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
4nogins has Stonehaven and Penzance, just got 1 of each. Got 1 of each from Cup O joes last night.

danno

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2011
Yep, Stonehaven is enroute to my humble abode. That is the first time I lucked out in 3 years buying it from an actual retailer. I have had to trade, etc. Penzance has been a bit easier.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
DAMNIT ! ! ! I really should check in here more often. The Stonehaven is gone. Any Canadians have a stash of Stonehaven and be willing to send me a sample. I have wanted to try it for years.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
It's odd, I had one an 8pz. Bag, sealed in my for sale or trade section of my table at the Chicago Pipe show and only on person asked about. I thought I'd sell that in the first 30 minutes of the show.

loki993

Lurker
May 10, 2012
It's odd, I had one an 8pz. Bag, sealed in my for sale or trade section of my table at the Chicago Pipe show and only on person asked about. I thought I'd sell that in the first 30 minutes of the show.
What were you asking for it, out of curiosity?

Status
Not open for further replies.