Who Would Win in a Cage Fight? Captain Black or Prince Albert?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
My new found knowledge has my mind all twisted up concerning CB. And having gone to 7 stores in Bellevue WA and coming up empty handed, I did see a fair amount of Prince Albert. I never knew what this was but as a kid, i used to make the classic crank call, "Do you have Prince Albert in a can? Well you better let him out". I never knew what that meant until this week in my search for Captain Black! So because my mind is so "off kilter" most of the time, I started to let it wander and my mind went to cage fighting...... so who would win? :puffpipe:

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Does no one on this Site have a sense of humour? I say the captain wins, after all he is a trained military man achieving the rank of captain.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Captain covers Prince in goop in round one, rendering him incapacitated. Prince saved by bell.
Round two: Prince comes out swinging with chemical burn. Has the Captain on the ropes.
Round three: Captain sticks to the plan. That PG is good for decades- easily makes it to round three. Prince covered in goop. Immobile. Taps out in final 30 seconds.
Captain wins by submission.

eibhir

Can't Leave
Jan 16, 2013
United States
I am sad to announce PA has killed CB in a cage match to the death. Poor CB didn't stand a chance against PA's lasting strength and ability to blend well with others. Please send donations to your favorite charity instead of flowers.

Thank you. :puffy:

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
The Prince Albert on the tin, for those of you who may not know, is the gentleman who later became known as King Edward VII of the United Kingdom. (He's also the guy on King Edward cigars.) The son of Queen Victoria, he was already 60 years old when he became king.

There is a story,perhaps apocryphal, about Edward and smoking. His mother had been very opposed to the use of tobacco, and had banned it at court. After he assumed the throne, he announced, "Gentlemen, you may smoke". Great was the relief of all the smokers at court.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I did not know that, I've heard that quote before but didn't know the context. On that tidbit of info I change my vote to the Prince!

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Captain covers Prince in goop in round one, rendering him incapacitated. Prince saved by bell.
Round two: Prince comes out swinging with chemical burn. Has the Captain on the ropes.
Round three: Captain sticks to the plan. That PG is good for decades- easily makes it to round three. Prince covered in goop. Immobile. Taps out in final 30 seconds.
Captain wins by submission.
:rofl: Well played!

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
OK Lawrence - thats the second time you've made me laugh out so loud that I almost spilled my coffee... :worship:

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
princealberttobaccousadata_zpsb32b7fd6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.