PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I'm giving up on anything Lakeland flavored...I have 22 grams of Condor Ready Rubbed for anyone who likes it, or wants to try it.

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
No fair fez, I was first! (In a horribly whiney voice lmao!)

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
LoL. You certainly were, ford. I just wanted to throw my hat in the ring. For all I know you insulted mcitinner1's mother and he won't spit on you much less ship you tasty baccy.

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
:rofl: No, I spit polished his floor and took his mother shopping! All part of my diabolical plan to secure some Condor! Not sure how much 22 grams is, but I think we could share. I just really want 3 or so bowls to try it out. What do you think?

The Condor is probably spoken for already, so I wont beg. But, I don't think of Condor as being a traditional Lakeland. It's more mentholated than grandma scented. It's an odd one for sure, but Lakeland? Isn't is it considered an Irish plug? I'm probably wrong, but I am pretty sure its not one of the Gawith's products.

I get a suntan lotion aroma from it at first and then it gets minty as it burns. Not my favorite, but every blue moon it finds its way into my pipe.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I think I bought a 50 gram pouch (ready rubbed) several months ago, along with some snuff from the UK. It's been in a small jar since I got it. Cosmic is right... it's a mild perfumey blend (to me)...but I'm going to pass it along. Have 3 takers, so 7 grams each is a couple bowls each.

Status
Not open for further replies.