Who To Watch On Youtube For Pipe Related Commentary?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I watch a few but not really any exclusively. One that really sticks out to me is StogieFarts. He seems really comfortable with the camera and I just enjoy what he has to say.
This pipe he smokes is gorgeous and what he talks about is one of the reasons I enjoy smoking pipes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_192803&feature=iv&src_vid=kk16LJXCUFQ&v=TcDtcqE__BM
I would love to hear your comments or other Youtubers you guys follow for pipe related things.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
I've seen his videos a few times, didn't know he was born and raised in San Jose! He's enjoyable to watch
I don't really watch too many pipe videos like I used to, lately I've been watching tobacco review videos, or i'll see the new videos of the people I've subscribed to who are OMS (one man smoke), pipefriendCHS, Pipelawyer, NWpipesmoker, pipesgunsandgold, mahkmahkmark, theomega4ever and pipesister68 (I think she stopped doing videos)

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
iam confused here. why would anyone be upset at recieveing tobac? apparently those guys have some issue between them. that does not interest me.
mike.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
I really never got what his reasoning was behind the name of his video (smoking a $3000 Gio Pipe)??

lankfordjl

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 29, 2011
Texas
I enjoy aristocob and flankertanker. There are many many others, but these two guys have fun personalities.

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
You can watch me!
CanAsianPiper. I haven't been posting much lately, but its there lol. Maybe i'll post more when i get the time.
I also like to watch dagnerperformance, he is very down to earth, and vids with his dad makes me lol.

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
maybe iam missing something here. these guys sound upset with one another. i have seen some u tube videos i do like regarding pipes and tobacco. this one did not impress me at all.
mike.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Yeah that was a weird video mlyvers. It was suppose to be a joke from looking at the comments, I believe. I try and forget about it as I enjoy the rest of them. I have seen a few of pipefriend's and enjoy his as well.
I'm really glad we have some great comments here.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
I'm on there as well. I like Jay forget his YouTube name is like digx or something. Also holy smokin pipe padre and stogie farts. There's a lot of pol I watch but those are the ones that come to mind

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I watched a couple of your videos canasianpiper. I love your accent because it reminds me of home.

Status
Not open for further replies.